This new, top-of-the-line Travel model is ultra-quiet and features a direct drive motor design, a high-capacity 915 Wh battery, a stronger aluminum pylon for increased protection, and an improved transom mount.
- The 915 Mh battery will extend the range up to 73% over the base model battery.
- This ultra-quiet motor is just 33 dB.
- This 1103 C model is suitable for boats up to 1,500 kg.
- Ideal for tenders , dinghies and daysailers.
- Built in computer with GPS-based range calculation.
- Built in 'battery charge is low' alarm.
Travel 1103 C with integrated 915 Wh battery (29.6 V / 31 Ah)
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in sm (km)*||Running time in hours:|
|Slow||2.0 (3.7)||40.0 (74.0)||20:00|
|Half throttle||3.0 (5.5)||18.0 (33.0)||06:00|
|Full throttle||5.5 (10.0)||4.6 (8.3)||00:50|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Technical Data Travel
|Travel 1103 C|
|Input power in watts||1100|
|Propulsive power in watts||520|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||3 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||4 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||49|
|Static thrust in lbs*||70|
|Integrated battery||915 Wh Li-Ion|
|Final charging voltage||33.6|
|Total weight in kg||17.3(S) / 17.7 (L)|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||11.3(S) / 11.7(L)|
|Weight of integrated battery||6.0|
|Shaft length in cm||62.5(S) / 75(L)|
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options||v10/p1100 weedless|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1,450|
|Tilting device||Manual, with impact protection|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|