For motorboats, dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons
The Cruise 2.0 are the perfect electric motor to replace your 5 HP on your hard dinghy, inflatable, RIB, and sailboats up to 3 tons.
They are rugged, waterproof, commercial grade and ready to take whatever adventure you throw at it.
Use the Cruise 2.0 with a power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 26-104) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM).
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions.
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impacts
- Everything is waterproof to IP67
Range/Speed (with 1 x Power 26-104)
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in sm (km)*||Running time in hours:|
|Slow||2.7 (5.0)||27 (50)||10:00|
|Full throttle||6.0 (11.1)||12 (22)||02:00|
|Cruise 2.0 R|
|Input power in watts||2000|
|Propulsive power in watts||1120|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||5 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||6 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||56|
|Static thrust in lbs*||115|
|Final charging voltage||-|
|Total weight in kg||15.3 (S) / 16.2 (L)|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||-|
|Weight of integrated battery||-|
|Shaft length in cm||62.5 (S) / 75.5 (L)|
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options||v30/p4000, v8/p350|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1300|
|Steering||Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable|
|Tilting device||Manual with grounding protection|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|
Further information available here: